Location: Chester, PA
Size: 100,000 sq. ft.
Masonry Used: 50,000 speck-brick jumbo CMU, 25,000 split face CMU, and 25,000 regular CMU.
Submitted by: Fizzano Bros. Concrete Products Inc.
PPL Park is an American Soccer Specific Stadium located in Chester, PA that is home to the Philadelphia Union, a major league Soccer club.
PPL Park was designed to be a catalyst for economic development on the Chester Waterfront utilizing masonry as the predominant construction material.
Owner: Keystone & Entertainment LLC
- Architect/Desinger: Rossetti Architects, Southfield, MI
- Structural Engineer: John March, JMA Structural Engineers LLC
- General Contractor: TN Ward Co.
- Masonry Contractor: Mark Cannon, Giles J Cannon Inc.
- Masonry Supplier: Thomas Fizzano