Category: Commercial & High-Rise
Location: Owasso, OK
Size: 65,000 sq. ft.
Masonry Used: 55,000 bricks and 5,600 pcs of cast stone.
Submitted by: Advanced Masonry, Inc.
As you can see from the pictures this is a uniquely shaped building. What we do that is different from most Masonry Contractor is that we detailed and produced the cast stone in house for this and all of our buildings. This particular building has two colors and two textures of cast stone and multiple shapes bent to different radius and conditions. We worked closely with the Architect and contractor to make their vision complete in a way that works.
Owner: First Bank of Owasso
- Architect/Desinger: Stephen Earnest, Crafton Tull, Sparks & Assoc.
- Structural Engineer: James Geurin, Crafton Tull, Sparks & Assoc.
- General Contractor: Charley Daniels, Daniels & Daniels Construction, Inc.
- Masonry Contractor: Mark Rose, Advanced Masonry, Inc.
- Masonry Supplier: Mark Rose, Structural Stone - Advanced Masonry
- Masonry Supplier: Doug Crowdy, Ryder Brick
- Other: Crafton Tull, Sparks & Assoc.