FallTech, a leading manufacturer of fall protection products built for workers who are exposed to falls from elevation, today announced the release of the Journeyman Flex series of full body harnesses.
FallTech’s new Journeyman Flex harness features lightweight aluminum hardware, and breathable stitched-down pad sets to provide safety at heights without compromise.
• Forged aluminum alloy D-rings, torso adjusters and belt buckles
• Premium breathable padded air mesh shoulder yoke with integral non-slip dorsal D-ring adjustment
• 18" contoured stitched-down leg pads.
• 6" Premium torso-sewn waist support positioning pad for construction belted harnesses
• Quick connect Visi-lock chest buckle
FallTech’s Journeyman Flex comply with ANSI Z359.11-2014 and are offered in a wide variety of configurations to meet the toughest job demands of both construction and industry.