Designed and Built for the Professionals.
Designed to increase your productivity and reduce routine maintenance, Crown mixers have all the features you demand and the quality you expect. We back it up with a comprehensive warranty and unparalleled service time.
• All crown mixers feature a lifetime warranty on drum bearings and seals.
• Crown positions the dump and clutch levers at the front of the mixer for safe and efficient use.
• Crown’s self-latching drum lock is knee operated, freeing both hands for optimal dumping control.
• Safety chains come standard on all highway towable Mortar Mixers optional on 4S and 6S Models.
• Crown’s rugged tow pole is retractable or removable and easily stows away when not in use for safer operation.
• Standard raised frame construction allows for convenient dumping to a wheel-barrow. Crown’s newly redesigned frame means improved durability and stronger support where you need it.
• All towable models come standard with high speed taper roller bearings and heavy duty axles for years of trouble free towing. Crown’s innovative optional rubber torsion suspension system provides the industry’s smoothest towing and handling.
• Crown’s exclusive Shear Pin Protection System shields the gear reducer and engine from potential damage should an engaged mixer be impeded by a shovel or other foreign object. Sturdy vented engine housing comes standard with a swing-away hood, providing easy engine access. Crown’s fixed engine mount design eliminates engine movement and bounce during transit, resulting in less wear and longer engine life.
• Crown utilizes heavy duty, 7 gauge steel for longer drum life.
• Crown uses the heaviest solid steel paddle shaft in the industry. Crown’s ductile iron paddles are stronger than welded steel. Every detail counts, like our two-piece safety grill which is stronger, safer, easier to use than a one.
If you’re new to Crown mixers, give one a try. We’re sure you’ll appreciate the difference.