Designed to hold a wide range of SRD bodies, FallTech Rotating SRD Anchors are temporary anchors that fasten to wood roofs, metal roofs or steel decking, and provide 360-degree rotation of the user’s personal fall arrest system. With models available to support the attachment of both vertical and horizontal lifelines, the FallTech SRD Anchor is flexible enough to plan for single or multi-person fall arrest and restraint systems.
• Designed for fall arrest or restraint
• 360 degree rotation for greater mobility and ease of movement
• Mounts to wood roofs, metal roofs or steel decking
• For single or multi-person fall arrest and restraint systems
• Extends the functionality of user’s FallTech SRD’s
• OSHA Compliant
The FallTech Contractor Rotating SRD Anchor is designed for use with FallTech’s Contractor line of SRD’s, while the FallTech Deluxe Rotating SRD Anchor can accommodate all FallTech Cable SRD’s less than 65 feet. The FallTech Deluxe Rotating SRD Anchor also features an additional connection D-ring for attachment of alternate systems.