Ergodyne has announced today strategic updates to the hydration packs in its Chill-Its Cooling Line. Each model now features a redesigned DualCap bladder opening, and premium models 5156 and 5157 are now only available in a larger 3-liter bladder.
The bigger bladder minimizes the need for frequent fill-ups during shifts and provides those away from a communal water source more hydration for longer. New DualCap bladder openings make it easy to fill the packs, coming standard with a large 80mm opening for ice and a smaller 60mm opening option with 360 degree handle for filling with water at a facet, hose or water spout. Designed with safety in mind, all Chill-Its Hydration Packs are made with a durable, water-resistant rip-stop polyester shell, adjustable breakaway shoulder straps and a chest strap for added safety and comfort. All models are also available in a hi-vis option, improving worker visibility with reflective accents and multiple color options.
Workers can drink using the anti-microbial bite valve or the handy hydration pack pressure pump. The 5158 Hydration Pack Pressure Pump turns any pack into a multi-functional product, allowing the user to drink, clean hands or equipment and even activate evaporative cooling products. Made of FDA-approved food grade silicone, the pump’s safe seal valve eliminates drips and the elastic strap secures it to the hand.
• Ergodyne Updates Hydration Pack Series to Hold More and Fill Easier DualCap opening
• Capacity: 3L (3000mL)
• Vented shoulder straps and back for maximum breathability
• 8mm EVA foam padding on shoulder straps for added comfort
• One zippered compartment, multiple D-rings and nylon daisy chain webbing for gear storage
• Reflective accents for higher visibility
• Five zippered compartments, multiple d-rings and nylon daisy chain webbing for gear storage
Hydration Pack Pressure Pump
• FDA-approved food grade silicone body
• Elastic strap for secure grip
• Valve cover keeps debris off valve
• Self-seal valve eliminates drips