Husqvarna has launched a new electric ring cutter within the PRIME™ product range - the new generation of high performance technology for electric cutting equipment. Husqvarna K 6500 Ring, together with the corresponding PRIME power pack PP 65, provides the user with the most efficient electric ring cutter on the market.
“Our proven ring cutter concept now has the power and ergonomics of PRIME. We are offering customers a ring cutter with one of the highest effective outputs on the market,” says Johan Simonsson, Global Product Manager - Power Cutters.
The main characteristics of the K 6500 Ring include its high power, great ergonomics and low system weight. Another advantage is that it is possible to operate the K 6500 Ring on both 1- and 3-phase power. With an output of 7.4 hp (5.5 kW) on 3-phase and 4 hp (3 kW) on 1-phase (230 V), it is the most powerful electric ring cutter offered by Husqvarna.
The ring cutter and the corresponding air-cooled power pack, the PP 65, are easy to carry and handle thanks to their low weight. This makes the ring cutter suitable for applications where easy transportation is required, both to and around the job site.
Keeping the power pack separated from the ring cutter also keeps it less exposed to dirt and vibrations, ultimately leading to longer product life.
The K 6500 Ring is well suited for deep cutting, in- and outdoors. It handles concrete, stone and masonry, cutting smaller openings such as window and door openings.
The main benefits K 6500 Ring with PP 65 are:
• Low system weight and powerful performance.
• Superior ergonomics.
• Built-in intelligence ensures optimal power and rpm for each cutting job.
• Wet cutting with easily adjustable water flow during operation.
• Good control of work due to minimal gyroscopic forces and low vibrations.
• Power pack has low weight and compact design, making it easy to handle and transport.
• Power pack separated from machine, making it less exposed to dirt and vibrations.
• Durable design and encapsulated motor minimize service requirements.
• The load indicator LED warns the operator of the risk of motor overload while working.
For more information, visit - http://www.husqvarna.com/us/construction/prime/#scene1