Every year, World of Concrete exhibitors submit their products to the Most Innovative Product Award Program. This is the only annual award program designed to honor the products for all segments of the concrete and masonry industries. The annual event solicits our magazines' audiences and World of Concrete attendees to determine an "Industry Choice" in each product category. Product nominations are also reviewed by our editorial staff and an invited group to receive an Experts' Choice Award.
Award winners will be announced by March 4, 2015 in a press release that is distributed to registered World of Concrete press members. Winners will be published in the Daily News Post-Show Review. The 2015 MIP products and winners will remain on the Concrete Construction website until August 1, 2015. Award winning products will receive editorial coverage in post-show issues of Concrete Construction and The Concrete Producer; and online at Concrete Construction Online, Masonry Construction Online and The Concrete Producer Online. Exhibitors with award winners will receive a special certificate.
CLICK HERE TO SEE 2014 NOMINEES AND WINNERS
The following information is required to complete the registration process:
1. The complete name of the product you are entering in the MIP award program, as well as a short description of what it is and what it does.
2. You will need to provide the booth number at which the product will be displayed. Note that participation in the MIP program is open only to 2015 World of Concrete exhibitors.
3. A brief explanation of what is innovative about the product and how contractors or producers will benefit from the innovation. Please include more than just its new features.
4. Your credit card information for the entry fee. Entries are done in a Pay-First format so entrants will provide preliminary information and then purchase an entry. Entrants will then receive a confirmation email with further instructions on how to complete the rest of their submission.
Also, we require at least one high resolution digital image of the product entry. You may submit up to five for review. One image will be used to create the onsite signage at World of Concrete. These images will also be used in our editorial coverage, both on-line and in print. The preferred format is JPEG, 300 dpi, 8 inches by 10 inches. You will be provided uploading information in your registration confirmation email. Images should be submitted at the same time as entries, and all information must be received by December 22, 2014.
The cost to enter is $550 per product entry until October 17, 2014. After October 17, 2014, the entry fee increases to $650 and the final submission date is December 22, 2014. (Entries received after November 18, 2014 may not be included in the December issue of the Daily News PreShow Planner.)
Categories for 2014
- Business Tools and Software
- Concrete Construction Equipment & Tools
- Concrete Construction Materials
- Concrete Production Equipment
- Decorative & Concrete Surfaces
- Demolition and Repair Tools & Materials
- General Construction Equipment
- Masonry Materials and Equipment
*Note that participation in the MIP program is open only to 2015 World of Concrete exhibitors. Other program guidelines are outlined on the registration form.
Additional MIP Opportunities
At the time of entry, companies can purchase two additional opportunities to help promote your product at World of Concrete.
Option 1: World of Concrete Daily News Ad - Entrants also have the ability to purchase an1/4-page ad for their product in the World of Concrete Daily News, distributed to thousands of WOC attendees. Entry prices remain the same but the ¼-page ad will cost $950 as opposed to the $1500 rate card value!
Option 2: On Site Booth Video Package – During World of Concrete, Hanley Wood will visit your booth to professionally record a 90-second video in which you can describe your MIP product. You retain all rights to use the video on your website. HW will host the video within our Concrete Construction video library. You can use special post-show promotion packages to drive views. Please consult your account manager for details.
- MIP Entry: $550
- MIP Entry + Ad in Daily News = $1525
- MIP Entry + On Site Video Package= $1300
- MIP Entry + Ad in Daily News + On Site Video Package= $2075
Note: If you select any of these additional MIP opportunities, you will be contacted within 24 hours of entry submission.
Email any additional questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about the benefits of the MIP program as well as entry fees.
Click here to see 2014 Most Innovative Products.