The American Concrete Institute in collaboration with The Masonry Society have completed two new certification programs. These include; Masonry Field Testing Technicians and Masonry Laboratory Technicians.
The programs intent is to, "recognize qualified technicians performing various masonry tests, while helping to ensure testing is performed properly.”
To help with the certification testing, The Masonry Society will be offering intensive education review sessions throughout January 2016.
- Masonry Field Testing
- Tuesday, January 26 - Review Session
- Wednesday, January 27 - Certification Examination
- Masonry Laboratory Testing
- Thursday, January 28 - Review Session
- Friday, January 29 - Certification Examination
To learn more, click here.