Pavestone, a leading manufacturer of segmental concrete products for the commercial, residential, contractor, industrial and retail consumer markets, launched an interactive mobile app at Hardscape North America (HNA) today.
A comprehensive resource for completing hardscape projects from start to finish, Pavestone created the mobile app as a commitment to its customers as residential and commercial landscape demand trends upward.
According to market researcher Freedonia Group, the five-year landscape project demand is forecast to grow 5.3 percent per year from $5.3 billion in 2014 to $8.2 billion in 2019. Of the four landscape project categories considered in the forecast, concrete pavers and segmental wall units project for the greatest annual growth at 7.3 percent.
“Based on the current marketplace, timing for our mobile app couldn’t be better,” said Ed Fioroni, PhD, vice president marketing and sales for Pavestone. “In this competitive environment, defining a project and selecting the right products are critical for success. Our mobile app makes that process fast and easy from anywhere regardless of type, size, scope or location of a project. For more than 25 years, we’ve taken the responsibility of providing our customers the highest quality support and this mobile app reaffirms that commitment.”
In addition to nationwide access to Pavestone, product information for CST (Pa., N.J., Md.), Willamette Graystone (Wash., Ore.) and Flagstone (Fla.) is available to mobile app users geo-located or self-identified in appropriate areas. Pavestone, CST, Willamette Graystone and Flagstone are members of The QUIKRETE Companies segmental concrete products division.
Built for use on iPhones, iPads, Android phones and Android tablets, the free Pavestone mobile app provides a robust menu of interactive options highlighted by a “Project Planner,” which considers every detail including design elements and product specifications for transforming commercial or residential outdoor spaces.
• “Project Planner” details project specifications for a specific space
• “Search Products” provides downloadable and shareable technical data
• “Idea Gallery” inspires project design with product recommendations
• “Video Gallery” provides step-by-step project instructions
• “Calculators” recommend product amounts associated with projects
• “Find a Contractor” connects users through geo-targeting
• “Find a Dealer” connects users through geo-targeting
• “Project Share” promotes projects through photos and videos on social media
• “Favorites” catalogues projects with design and product information