Some people are born leaders. These individuals are always working hard to make their industry better, safer, and stronger. They are an industry's lifeblood!
There are many of these people in the masonry construction industry, and we believe that they should be recognized for their accomplishments. For this reason, MASONRY CONSTRUCTION magazine annually honors one individual as its “Industry Leader of the Year.”
Please help us select this individual by nominating an industry representative that you feel is worthy of this prestigious award.
The nominee may work in any capacity, including mason, foreman, estimator, or owner within a masonry construction company; as an educator or consultant serving the industry; or for an association. The person's excellent work history and commitment to quality and to the industry must set the individual apart as someone who goes that extra mile.
There are several possible ways to describe these industry leaders.
- Their construction crews consistently produce high quality work at a fair price.
- They consistently seek new, more efficient ways to do their job.
- They always search for ways of improving their communication with designers, owners, and building inspectors.
- Their crews have outstanding safety records, and they are always looking for innovative safety programs.
- They go beyond their normal duties to help the industry grow by mentoring other workers, developing training or recruitment programs, or helping produce books or other information sources for contractors and/or designers.
To submit your nomination, please fill out the form below and send it to us by September 22, 2006. Attach a separate sheet briefly explaining how this person has contributed to the masonry industry and why this individual deserves to be recognized. Previous nominees may be resubmitted.
We may contact you prior to the judging for additional information on why you believe this person should be honored. The winner will be chosen by the editorial staff of MASONRY CONSTRUCTION magazine.
If you have any questions concerning the award, contact Rick Yelton, Editor-in-Chief, at 630-705-2601, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.