Regional and international industry support is propelling CONEXPO Latin America, with:
- Strong exhibit space sales
- Several international exhibit pavilions
- Targeted education conferences
CONEXPO Latin America will be held October 21-24, 2015 in Santiago, Chile (Espacio Riesco), co-located with Edifica and EXPO HORMIGÓN.
- International exhibit pavilions organized by China, Germany, Italy, North America and United Kingdom will provide visitors access to a broader range of companies and products on the show floor. Pavilion participation underscores manufacturer interest to showcase their capabilities to regional buyers.
- Exhibit space sales are tracking 70 percent over forecast. More than 140 exhibitors have already signed on to bring their latest equipment and product innovations specifically to meet Latin American project needs.
- More than 20 organizations are official supporters of CONEXPO Latin America, including global partners in Germany, Italy and United Kingdom.
- Several education events from leading industry groups are already set - International Powered Access Federation (IPAF), KHL Group (Construction Latin America), Mining Media International (Rock Products) and National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO). More co-locations are in the planning stages, in addition to show conference programming.
- Nearly 60 publications are official exhibition media partners and promoting the exhibition throughout Latin America.
Regional access to world-class business opportunities
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) owns and produces both CONEXPO Latin America and the internationally-known CONEXPO-CON/AGG, held every three years in Las Vegas USA.
CONEXPO Latin America:
- Brings industry professionals the first truly international exhibition in the region, providing direct access to the equipment manufacturers and product experts
- Offers the same top-quality manufacturer-led experience found at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, with less travel time for visitors, no need for visas, and in the Spanish language
Visitor registration is set to open this month. For the latest information: www.conexpolatinamerica.com.