The latest compilation of ASTM Standards in Building Codes is now available in DVD and online. The compilation contains more than 2,000 ASTM construction specifications, practices, and test methods compiled from the Annual Book of ASTM Standards. These standards satisfy the international code requirements established by the International Code Council.
ASTM Building Codes enable users to meet international code requirements; stay informed and remain competitive; specify the right material for the job; understand the significance and use of the standards; and speak a common language that the entire construction industry recognizes.
ASTM Standards in Building Codes provides easy access to the latest versions of ASTM standards referenced by:
• The International Codes published by ICC;
• National Building Code of Canada—National Research Council Canada;
• Uniform Plumbing Code and Uniform Mechanical Code—International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials;
• BSD SpecLink;
• NFPA5000--Building Construction and Safety Code;
• SPECTEXT Master Guide Specifications;
• Green Standards: Federal Green Construction Guide for Specifiers, International Green
Construction Code (IgCC), Green Globes;
• AWS: Structural Welding Code D1.1/D1M: 2010;
• UL Global Standards; and
• National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA).
Contact ASTM at 1-877-909-ASTM; email firstname.lastname@example.org.